Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Earnings

Once again I had a best month ever for earnings, and number of downloads at Shutterstock. I had 428 downloads, and  earned $ 254.07.  Many On Demand Downloads this month, and it was a record for me, 4 SODs, but no ELs this time, still it was a best month. It was also good at Fotolia, 123 RF, Deposit Photos, and Dreamstime, they are starting to pick up, especially Fotolia.

This month I added over 550 images to my Shutterstock portfolio, and hope this helps to increase sells in November and give me another best month ever. Now , I have 1609 images in my portfolio. Image reviews are slower this week due to the Hurricane Sandy, and rejections are on the rise.I'm working hard to add more images , and reach my goal of 5,000 images in my port by April next year.

The first two days of November was really great, lets see how the rest of the month goes.

One of my best sellers new image:

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-757657p1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment