Monday, March 12, 2012

Shutterstock Milestone


After 10 months ,and 2 weeks , I finally became part of the $0.33 club level at Shutterstock. My images will get a raise of 32% for the sales prices. It was a long road to get here, and I'm happy I made it faster than I thought I would.
I have 434 images in my portfolio, and I got 1270 download so far. Now, looking forward to achieve my two goals one is  1000 images  in my portfolio by December ,and second, get to the $0.36 club level.



Here is the image that took me to the next level:


3 comments:

  1. Great going Lissandra. Congratulations! You will now see how much quicker the sales add up at 33c. And, of course, you get more for On Demand sales as well. Kind regards, David.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,David. I love the $0.33 sales, but I haven't had the pleasure to see the fat ODs yet, hopefully soon. All the best for you!!

      Delete
  2. Just got my first $2.48 On Demand Sale, feels great!

    ReplyDelete