Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shutterstock Best Month Ever

Shuterstock earnings get better and better every month. May is my best month ever with 323 downloads, and I earned $175.15. I had the highest amount of ODs ( On Demand Downloads), 29 of them which was $63.46 out of the $175.15. I also had a $15 Single Download. I added more images during the past 5 months than I did on my first 8 months at Shutterstock. I can see the big difference in my income since January. First 8 months my income ranged from $30 to $40 a month, past 5 months range is $68 to $175.00. I'm currently having a monthly payout of over $100.00 for the last three months, and hope it continues.

4 comments:

  1. Great result there Lissandra! That's the sort of monthly downloads I can only dream of at the moment. Congratulations also on being the featured artist on microstockposts.com -with the extra exposure that will bring to your images. Kind regards, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, thank you so much! It is a marathon , but I'm getting there little by little.
    I'm glad and happy to be the featured photographer at microstockposts.com, thanks to Komar.
    I'm sure you can do it too, it helps to participate in the forums plus show your latest downloads. It does increase sells. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must admit to not using those "show me" threads for a long time but your response above did prompt me to post a latest download (obscure 1978 band The White Cats) and sure enough I had three downloads on it this week. Co-incidence? Maybe, but I'll try it more often now! Kind regards, David.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, David! Continue. posting your latest downloads , and you will see the difference.

    ReplyDelete