Monday, September 3, 2012

August Earnings

I had the best month ever at Shutterstock in downloads, and earnings. I got 333 downloads with earnings of $ 190.74. It was way more than I expected since the month started pretty slow for me. It picked up after the 15th of the month. I got one EL, two $ 15 SODs, $4.75 SOD, low amount of ODs this time, but more regular downloads.

The first 3 days of September started pretty good,  hope it continues, and surpasses August. I'm looking forward to reach 1000 images in my Shutterstock portfolio, and I have 938 so far.

Other sites like Fotolia, and Deposit Photo had an increase in downloads also. I even reached my first payout at Fotolia. Dreamstime was dead for the first three weeks, and I got some sales at the end. It was an average month for downloads at 123 RF. Big Stock, and CanStock Photo are the worst sites ever with many months of consecutive zero downloads, and I'm not uploading images there anymore.

Two new images are having a high amount of downloads:

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-757657p1.html


No comments:

Post a Comment